A few weeks back I sat down with Meredith Barnett from The Inside Source - we talked about everything under the sun that is fabulous of course! You ought to stop by and read it when you have a few - I must say it was rather juicy interview! When all was said and done she asked me for my top ten ebay selects - so I went perusing for the usual vintage suspects - all things necessary for poolside entertaining at it's best! Take a peek and admire them if you will - behold... the vintage entertaining goodies that gave me a thrill!
1. Vintage Brass & Glass Bar Cart: "A glamorous bar cart that's great for both inside and outside, thanks to its handy wheels!"
2. Vintage Dorothy Thorpe Roly Poly Silver Fade Glasses: "Hands down the best period barware. These Dorothy Draper rocks glasses..."
3. Vintage Glass Tumblers: "... and these polka dot highballs complement both ladies and gentlemen's cocktails with effortless style."
4. Vintage Austrian Crystal Clip-On Earrings: "Big bold stunners that work with everything and would be the crowning jewel to any bauble collection!"
5. Vintage Maribou House Slippers: "The ultimate house slipper—a quintessential 'Mrs.' item not to be overlooked!"
6. Vintage Patio Hanging Lamp: "A charming patio addition that's spilling over with hot vintage flare."
7. Pink Plastic Flamingos: "The only ornament that's worthy of gracing my lawn, and proudly so!"
8. Vintage '70s Caftan: "The ideal patio gown, fit for the high caliber hostess!"
9. Vintage Florida Motel Postcard: "The perfect scene with which to inspire the ultimate pool party."
10. Eames Mid-Century Glider and Two Chairs: "A punchy patio set begging to be poolside."
11. Eames Mid-Century Glider Sofa: Mix and match with this authentically retro sofa.