It's been far too long since I've sat down + spilled all the treasures and bits with which my beauty bag is filled. What once were my necessities have undergone a minor switch - for I'm now living on GUAM where it's 10 degrees hotter (!!!!) but truth be told, humidity has remained my main b*tch. Take notice that not all things require island heat + bodily precipitation, you'll scoot across some serious bits that you, too, must introduce to your daily rotation! I'll include a little "why" in the info down below, so you know what you're missing + why you'll cherish it so!
1. NARS TIMANFAYA > This mega pencil makes for the ultimate resort lip! I live resort 24/7, therefore it’s my go to.
2. BUMBLE + BUMBLE INVISIBLE OIL > The things that HAIR dreams are made of!!!
3. MASON PEARSON HAIR BRUSH > The only thing that touches my hair aside from my own hands
4. KOPARI COCONUT OIL > A DAILY essential... I’m not sure I could now exist without it!
5. ODEME HAIR BANDS (12 PACK) > while my hair just died, I cannot use these anymore BUT they are BY FAR the most elite hair elastic of all time!! The enormous gilded pin that they come on is worth the entire purchase itself!
6. ODEME BOBBING PINS > these are my most absolute favorite hair flare of late. Not only do they come in incredible saturated colors, are build EXTRA long for those of us with unruly horse hair, they are statement making all their own! The packaging that they arrive in will have you sweating with stress over ‘DO I, or DON’T I actually use these’ because the whole kit and kaboole is pure eye candy!!!
7. ODEME POLISH > Light Cassavettes on the nails + bold Cuba Libre for the toes. Odeme’s nail polishes arrive in THE most adoring of boxes. The kind you wouldn’t DARE throw away. The kind that you actually store the coveted polish in at all times when not in use.
8. BOBBI BROWN CREME BLUSH > In Calypso Coral... there is no substitute! Best creme blush on UNIVERSE!!! Believe me, I’ve tried them ALL!
9. NARS EYE PAINT > On pale or even tan skin, this is a stunning shade. It’s creamy + pigmented and if nothing else, a simple coat of black mascara takes you to insta-glam!!